Wednesday 20 June 2018

6. Turntable 90 degrees angle test

Wow so happy with the angle on this.






I'm still printing the rest of these so I can test how it all fits together. I'm sanding each edge before the glue up.




Getting ready for two quarters to be glued together.




Clamps to hold everything flat while the glue dries.






Even though the pieces were at 90 degrees it still meant that after each quarter was glued into a half I needed to sand each long edge flat as they still don't sit completely flat against each other.







Oh the humanity! lol

It wasn't that bad. I use Aluminium Oxide sandpaper stuck to a sheet of glass. Mainly because I use it for woodworking and its all I have, apart from the wet and dry for sanding my paint finishes.





No comments:

Post a Comment