Not that you can see all that clearly in this photo but I've drawn out the rest of the cut lines for the neck and shoulders. I've also decided to use a pre cut plastic nut and have outlined a trench for it to sit in.
With a sharp craft knife and a no 7 blade I've started the frets slots with a few light cuts at their positions ready for the saw.
|Click on the picture for a larger version|
The gloss on the timber is the pva glue I used as a grain filler.It's turning out to be a bit slippery but it also protects the timber from slipping accidents.
It could be that the 200mm distance between the holes could have been 150mm but we'll see I guess