Monday, 23 May 2016

Changing the Hotend and extruder on my 3d printer

My modifications to the Titan Carriage.
The fan on this design that I downloaded from E3D for my I3 is at the back of the carriage and I've added another one to the front based on watching this video.
I managed to break the thermistor d'oh! and had to order another one.

I finally got around to buying something that will get around having a broken audio jack on my laptop, so if everything works out, I should be able to post with some Audio soon.
The modified files Titan files are available for download here:

No comments:

Post a comment