Monday 24 August 2015

Some progress on the Travel Ukulele

Ok finally got around to cutting the corners on the TU.
Up next is some sanding to remove some of the splinters
my hand is full of them.
I'll probably use the jigsaw to remove the centre between 
the two holes soon. 
I have to drill a hole in the rear for the jack (that will be fun!)
I'll be installing some fret markers as well so some drilling for those as well
Rounding the neck with rasps and files and installing frets but frets first I think.




That thing removed from my hand is a

Squamous cell carcinoma

Squamous cell carcinomas (SCC) are less common than basal cell carcinomas (BCCs) and account for approximately 25 per cent of all skin cancers. They are not as dangerous as melanomas but can potentially spread to other parts of the body if left untreated. An SCC may appear as a thickened, red, scaly spot. It may bleed easily or be ulcerated. An SCC usually appears on areas of the body most often exposed to the sun and usually grows over some months.
They all speak in acronyms and have another appointment to see them soon to find out more

No comments:

Post a Comment